Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random thoughtrs

Well here I am again not knowing what I am going to say. First off it is hard to believe that this Wed. it will be 2 weeks that the Fuchs have moved. Time really flies. Their place is looking really cute and has that at home feeling. They are still looking for places to put things. I am still doing that after 47 years. I took Tanner out to breakfast at Denney's today for his birthday and also shopping for shorts at Khol's. Can you believe he is 12 already. Next year will be the big teenage year. We had a good time. We also went to Wal Mart and Dollar Tree. We meet up with his parents at Wal Mart. Tanner asked me if he could be excused from the cart (he was holding on to it). He said that he would ask Pop Pop if he could be excuse from the table so he was asking permission to be excuesd from the cart to go with his parents. I gave my ok. He is a good kid. Daddy stripped the wall paper off the back bedroom and we are going to paint. The paper has been on there for yearsssssssssssss. The weather was beautiful today and is suppose to be tomorrow also. Well after to night the evenings will be light longer. I guess that is all for now.
Mom

3 comments:

  1. So getting rid of the wallpaper huh? I remember when Faith picked it out. What are your plans for the room? Glad to hear you are finally having nicer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure of the color to paint, was thinking of a very pale yellow. We are also going to paint the window and trim. I think it will make it brighter Then we are going to get a fulton (not sure of the spelling) and make it into a sitting room/guest room. The time you wrote back was that your time or ours? It was suppose to be nice today but it is cloudy. 23 more days, yea for us,I hope the same for you guys.I am beging to think my blog is more like writing a letter, because only you and Faith read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember when I picked that wall paper out too. WOW it really has been up there a long time. Thanks again for taking Tanner out. I think he really enjoyed it too. Hope we didn't take him away from you to soon. :) 2 weeks already. This Saturday it will be a year that we sold our old house and moved in with you. Do you believe it?

    ReplyDelete