Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just the 3 of us

Well yesterday, Faith, Ken, Tanner and Jordan moved into their new home. I am very happy for them. I know that they are glad to have a place to call home. Last night while watching TV I was expecting Jordan or Tanner to come into the living room to tell us something, but no one came. It was really quite. I do miss them. Today, Tom was saying how quite it was getting his breakfast ready. And I am sure that his misses the bird. He would talk to him everyday. Buzz gets to use the down stairs entry now when he comes home from work and not have to walk around the house.
Karen and I went shopping today. Got new sheets, somethings for stamping. Karen got some pictures to hang in her living room. We are suppose to have some nice weather till Sunday and then snow into Monday. I guess this all for now.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I knew you would miss them. So are you getting a bird for dad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys too. Funny about the bird comment, Ken said the same thing about you guys getting a bird now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think so even tho dad enjoyed Raven. We would have to get someone to watch the bird when we would go away, and I am sure Buzz wouldn't want too. When we stopped by at Faith's today, when we got home Dad said that "I think that Raven missed me" Well if we get the snow that they are saying we are Faith and the boys will have another day to get to empty some more boxes. Their place is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol that's funny, I'm sure Raven does miss him too. yea, another day off for snow. It's nice to have another day to do things but I hate that we have to make it up in June.

    ReplyDelete